A Gathering With A Purpose
Center for Food Action | Ambassador Event Program Guidelines
- Decide what type of event you will host, create your guest list, and your guests’ suggested donation.
- Notify CFA of the date of your event via Ambassador Dinner form on www.cfanj.org by email, or phone. This will include providing the following information: name, address, email, and phone. Details may be discussed with CFA. Let me know if you need any assistance.
- Mail or email invitations with an RSVP date. Clearly state that your event is a fundraiser for CFA and an opportunity to expand our support.
- Before your event, please take a look at our website, www.cfanj.org, to learn more about our programs and the people we help in over 100 towns in northern New Jersey. Please see CFA’s highlights. –also attached.
- Once guests have settled in, thank them for attending and supporting CFA.
- Enjoy your event! Encourage discussions about local food insecurity in northern New Jersey and CFA.
- If guests request further involvement, provide them with a CFA Contact Card to complete.
- Please update CFA about your event within 48 hours. Please mail all payments and Contact Cards to: Center for Food Action, 192 West Demarest Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631. Your guests will be receipted individually.
- CFA will email/mail you a review form. Please complete it and return it back as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
- Please, follow-up with your guests, thanking them for their generosity.
Thank you for participating in this wonderful way to bring about awareness of Center for Food Action and raise support. Enjoy your event and know you are making an important difference in the lives of our clients!
Melissa Gagnon: Special Events Planner | 201-569-1804 x27 | email@example.com